I've started another list. A list of things I want to do before I die. I'll add on as I think of them and comment as I complete them. I did one of them yesterday. So I'm on my way...
1. Scuba Dive
2. Visit the Czech Republic with Chris
3. Write a song and perform it in front of a crowd
4. Sky dive
5. Write a book of poems
6. Run a marathon
7. Read the Old Testament
8. Go on a cruise
9. Buy a beautiful dress and attend a soiree
10. Get a year’s supply of food and an emergency kit for my family
11. D.J.
12. Go horseback riding on the beach with Chris at sunrise or sunset
13. Practice yoga
14. Raise chickens
15. Get a Brazilian wax - DONE! terribly painful. but was it worth it? i think so. i might even do it again.
16. Be in a rock band
17. Learn to sew my own clothing
18. Memorize all the scripture mastery scriptures
19. Teach for America
20. Visit 100 temples
21. Sail around the Mediterranean coast with Chris
22. Eat escargot
23. Graduate cum laude - well I was valedictorian, does that count?
24. Visit Jerusalem
25. Have an herb and vegetable garden
26. Learn to play well on the guitar
27. Do more family history.
28. Become a certified Pilates instructor
29. Complete a Rubik’s cube
30. Visit the places in Poland where my ancestors come from
31. Sing in General Conference
32. Memorize an inspiring or classic poem.
33. Die happy
34. Raise bees.
35. Learn how to do accupuncture.
No comments:
Post a Comment