several people have asked me to post some of the work that i've done this past semester. so here it is. these are the perspective drawings that i did this semester, starting at the first and going to the last. you should click on them to see them bigger, because they're more impressive if you can see all the small details.
5 comments:
those are awesome! well done Sarah!
Those are so good! And I have to say I think you are an excellent artist because I really and truly cannot draw at all (other than stick figures.)
ugh i'm dreading perspective! you're a champion for doing it at the same time as drafting.
Wow Sarah- I am so impressed! I'm happy that you found something that you are so passionate about. That is fabulous!
thanks, friends. like i said, i still realize that i'm a terrible drawer. but at least i'm getting better! you know what they say...practice makes perfect!
Post a Comment