11 1/2 weeks and baby has lost its tail, its webbed fingers and toes, and is now the size of a fig.
hurrah!!! I'm so happy for you!
sooooo happy for you guys!! congrats again!
Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you sarah!!!!
So exciting! Congrats.
Yea! Hooray! Congratulations
Congratulations Sarah, that's so exciting! Happy news.
Congrats Sarah! That is so exciting. We're so excited for you!
thanks, friends! i'm definitely a little anxious about the whole thing but am sooo excited to be a mommy!
yay! I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers, babies are such a wonderful blessing. I love you!
That's so special! We're so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
hurrah!!! I'm so happy for you!
sooooo happy for you guys!! congrats again!
Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you sarah!!!!
So exciting! Congrats.
Yea! Hooray! Congratulations
Congratulations Sarah, that's so exciting! Happy news.
Congrats Sarah! That is so exciting. We're so excited for you!
thanks, friends! i'm definitely a little anxious about the whole thing but am sooo excited to be a mommy!
yay! I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers, babies are such a wonderful blessing. I love you!
That's so special! We're so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment