we did it! we found a sweet new place to live for the fall. we found out last weekend that we got the apartment and i was ecstatic, like, all day.
our new place is a basement apartment (i know...sounds crappy, but it's not.) which chris and i swore we would never do, but this place cannot be beat! it's a 2 bed 2 bath apartment (actually, it's 3 bed, but one of them will be used for storage) and about 1500 square feet. all utilities including cable, internet, and tivo are included. and it will cost us less than what we're paying right now for our tiny little apartment. THANK YOU JEEBIS!
7 comments:
oh my gosh, I am so happy you found me! I am still doing hair, I am at Haven Salon in Provo. The number is 801-379-0540. I am excited to see you.
Hey Sarah! I found your blog the other day. Your post made me laugh so hard. We watched the Simpson's movie the other day and were dying when Homer said 'Jeebis'. You're hilarious.
Oh, and I also wanted to tell you that I had your missionary cousin over for dinner last week... Sister Allred. She couldn't stop telling me how much she loves you and your family.
Oh yay! I am so glad you got it. I am jealous of your sweet deal. I want to find one of those.
Wow, that sounds like a great deal! I like to watch this show on HGTV called Income Property. They fix up basements/bonus rooms for people to rent out. It's really cool. Congrats on finding a great place!
I am so glad you have a blog, and that I found it!! You guys are an inspiration to us. Oh and I was thinking the other day of you, thank you for helping me with bringing in my groceries way back when. It was an answer to my prayers that day!
HI Sarah! I found your blog. So cute! :) Congrats on the apartment!!! Sounds like it's AWESOME!! You should post some pictures! I'd love to see your HUGE new place!!! :)
jen- we're actually not moving in til the end of august cuz we're going to houston for a 2 month internship. but when we move in, i definately will!
Post a Comment