i saw this on crystal's blog and thought it was profound so i want to share it with everyone:
have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.
Victor Hugo (1802-1885)
does it speak to you like it does to me?
4 comments:
Amazing quote! I hope when you say crystal you mean me. How is everything? Hows your new place??
of course i meant you. things are great. i like our new place although i'm still trying to figure out decor. arrr... did you ever finish your bag? i haven't finished mine so if not we should get together with rachel and git er dun.
A while back you left a comment on my blog post, and you mentioned that you had lost a baby. I'm so sorry. I hope you're doing alright--pie really helped us, {razelberry from Marie Calendars}. So you follow Backyard Farming--do you know Marisa and Megan? Gems I tell you.
haha, yes, pie is good. and yes, i know marisa and megan, though i know megan better than marisa. we grew up in the same ward in houston, tx. they are great - completely inspiring women!
Post a Comment