ok, so i know that antm is cheesy and over-the-top and chris thinks it makes him dumber just listening to it. yes all that is true. and yet...i still watch it, wishing that i was tall, thin, and glamourous and got paid to get dressed up in couture and look beautiful. this season, especially (holla to the short girls), makes me dream that i could actually do that.
anyway...in that spirit, watch this skit. it's hilarious and completely true-to-form:
if the video doesn't load, just click on "replay video."
1 comment:
Ok, I have to say that I really like that show too. I hadn't seen it in forever till yesterday I was watching it while I folded clothes. And Erik, I believe had the exact same thoughts as your husband. But I love the photo shoots there so fun! Anyways, just a little note to share my obsession. (p.s i think you could be a model)
Post a Comment