if i fall off the face of the planet for the next few weeks, you'll know why.

i am so excited to meet this little guy! i can't believe that he'll be joining us so soon. it seems a little bit surreal. maybe i'll have time to write about it. i sure hope so.
4 comments:
you look so great! i'm so excited for you. i cant wait to hear about it all. don't worry, emmett is 6 weeks old and i'm barely coming back from falling off the face of the earth haha. its so hard but you'd so much rather be loving your baby i promise. :) good luck!!
Good luck! I'll be praying for ya!
I'm so thrilled for you guys! I hope you have time to write about it too!
I cannot cannot cannot wait! Now that I'm done having babies seeing others have their babies gets me SO excited. AND your hair looks fabulous. I love it. and I love all of the crafts and colors. Love it all - when you come up for air post some pics! I wish I lived in Utah still so I could take pics of that boy!
Post a Comment