Good job on your running! That is a huge accomplishment. We miss you guys and would prefer if you'd come back before we move (in 9 days). Can you work that out:)
HEY! how is everything going?? I miss you! I loved to see your post about my arms lol when do you get back? I will be at our lake house in maryland till august 31st but when you and i get back I would love to get together with you!
3 comments:
WAHOO!!
Good job on your running! That is a huge accomplishment. We miss you guys and would prefer if you'd come back before we move (in 9 days). Can you work that out:)
HEY! how is everything going?? I miss you! I loved to see your post about my arms lol when do you get back? I will be at our lake house in maryland till august 31st but when you and i get back I would love to get together with you!
Post a Comment