in order of upcoming occurrence:
1- seeing these people for Christmas in denver. yesssss!! so excited. we're leaving on wednesday morning. this is a pic from last thanksgiving (2008). it's always some craziness with the savages and i can't wait!
2-seeing these people right after we get home from denver. they're coming up on the 28th for aaron's return to the states. this pic is from cara's wedding, 3 years ago this month. she and matt were off doing wedding things and thus not in the pic.
but here they are now! they're coming up from vegas to see aaron and the fam when they're up here. yes, i am soo excited to see their little family. plus...i have the cutest niece ever. no offense to anyone else. but she is. ever.
3- this guy...coming home on new year's day from his 2 year mission in montreal, quebec. he's starting school at byu again on jan 5th so he's flying straight here instead of to houston. i miss him a lot and am so stoked to see him. i simply cannot wait for more shenanigans to ensue. !!YAY CHRISTMAS!!
3 comments:
You have the best looking family ever! How great to all be together again soon. Isaac comes home on Tuesday! If you see him before I do (I won't be back in the states until May) give him a hug for me!
I haven't been on the blogosphere much lately, so I just barely saw your last few posts. I hope all is well with Chris. Have a great Christmas!
Hey! I randomly found your blog through the Peterson's and I am so glad because I have been thinking about you and wondering how you guys are! You guys are amazing and we really missed you in the ward when you moved! Are you guys still in TX? Or back in Provo?
Post a Comment